Thursday, January 05, 2006

Little WenHao

Just how many of you did i reveal my childhood to ? None i guess . . . not even the one who was together with me for a short while . . . though she knew a bit of me ^^

Let me start with my parents . . . my Dad runs the family business together with my aunts and uncles which is about providing vegetables and fruits to restaurant and sometimes to those market food stalls . . . The business was pass down from my Grandparents ^^

Being young and naughty . . . i got into countless of arguments with teachers and classmates . . . I could still remember my primary school teacher her name was Mrs King . . . she would always always scold me and pull my ear till they would almsot come off . . . because i was naughty . . . i was a very bad kid partly because no one really bother to teach me whats right or wrong . . . My mum use to be a seamstress ^^ she can sew very well and shes a great cook . . . but because Dad was short handed so Mum had to go help out . . . My mum was often called down to school because i was naughty . . . so often that she told the teacher to "take care of" me lol . . . it works somehow . . . I did not become a gangster as some think i am . . . ^^

When my mum was a seamstress . . she works from home so she always cook . . . i would be doing my homework in the kitchen with her cooking or having my afternoon naps with her . . . when i fall sick she would take me to doctor and buy me toys just to coax me to take the medicine. . . but it wasn't long before that everything comes to a change . . . when my mum went with dad during the first day to work . . . i woke up at 7 am but i could not find her . . . i just cried and cried . . . looking for my mother~ but no response came . . . grandmother came to look after me and my sister . . . strange enough i was the one crying and looking for her ^^. That was the first time i felt so painful . . . since then i do not have much conversation with my parents . . . maybe i got too use to being alone at home . . .

Do you know how much i want to be wanted back then ! ! ! . . . even now its the same . . .

^^ Haha i can't continue this . . . too much for the heart to take . . . but ^^ i understand why my parents has to work and they still care ^^ :P

No comments: