Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Time is Running Out

I bagged "C" for Industrial Safety Test , "C" for Process Optimization Test , "B" for Rotating Equipment , "B" for GMP . . . .

This is DEFINATELY NOT GOOD ! I wan A A A A A A A A A . . . . Now those that i got C my chances are . . . to push them up to B+ . . . those i get B . . . push them to A . . .

Possible ? Yes it is possible . . . i calculated my odds . . . most of them are in my favour . . . its not like i'm gambling . . . but i need to know my chances . . .

I'm not those who likes to compete with others . . . i only compete with my goals . . . i got my own target to reach . . . so i must reach them . . .

Typing halfway . . . Sharon smsed . . . " I passed Advance Theory " >.< Now i'm stressed . . . next week my turn . . .

Back to my topic . . . CMPB should be sending me the letter of my new PES status soon . . . Probably B or A . . . ^^ Since there IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME . . . .

Caught a cold lately . . . sneezing a lot . . . feeling so lethargic in class . . .basically very uncomfortable . . . >.< Never mind a short rest will clear everything . . .

You don't even look at me now . . . do you hate me that much ?

No comments: