Monday, October 31, 2005

What can i say ?

Got my results for my whole atttachment : A

Elective Modules Registered For Next Semester :
Rotating Equipment Engineering , GMP ,Petrochemical Process .

Timetable out . . . crappy . Monday : 8am to 8 pm and the rest of the days 8pm - 5pm .

So happy for the grades ? Yeah i am ^^ glad i made it for that but the modules given to me was quite unpredictable . . .

I wanted to go towards pharmaceutical but yet my major now becomes more on petrolchemical side.

But i guess its ok since this diploma is just purely a foundation for everything. I can still pursue to the pharmaceutical side if i'm intrested ^^ . Can tell that the next semester would be a very busy one . . . timetable so packed T_T oh God but well its going to be over soon . . . real soon .

No comments: