Sunday, October 16, 2005

Painful

Went for a soccer game with Zhiyang , Sam , Haz , Sergent Yang , Diver Hengky and Pilot Bek . . . Ouch . . . Was a great time together . . . has been a long time since i step back into the field near my old secondary school . . . a lot has change . . . ^^ but i still got my memories . . . almost 4 years since i graduate from there . . .

Could still remember every tuesday i had to go for basketball training . . . and everytime i would see Shuning walk pass and everyone would tease me ^^ so why people tease me ? Because shes the girl i had a crush on ^^ she caught my attention the very first day . . . she wore a blue dress and white shirt uniform ,those typical girl's school uniform on the first day ^^ , Ee Mei, Pui Yee, Yiting would be having their net ball practices at times just at the court beside . . . Allan and Ck would be heading to Bishan for "Magic Gathering" . Nigel would be fooling around with Mark and Gang . Esther and Sherri would be going to Bishan for shopping time . . . .Tons of things to write, tons of thing i always kept insidebut i have t keep it short.

. . . My first fight , my first serious crush , my gang of buddies , everything was forge from there on . . . . a bond that never breaks . . . a memory that last . . . . and a friendship that never ends

Ok ^^ ZY step on my lfoot today and now its bruise . . . and i also bruise my wrist OUCH . . . that hurts . . .

Oh so tired . . . . back to prepare my presentation ^^

No comments: