Saturday, October 01, 2005

Ding Ding

Cellphone : Di Di Di Di Di Di Di
Argh alarm went off early in the morning so i woke up and shut if off . . . . Oh i slept very long last night because i was simply too tired ^^ maybe i'm tired from donating blood last thursday ^^ didn't take the iron pillls they gave me but i guess it doesn't matter ^^

Sandy called in the morning to meet up for breakfast so we had YUM CHA at chinatown together with Silvia ^^ He gave me a treat and i'm pretty thankful for that . . . . Chatted a while and i find it a very nice conversation with the both of them though it can get a bit serious at times ^^.

Later on in the evening met up with the ladies and Sandy& Silvia for movie " The Corpse Bride "
I find the ending a bit too abrupt ^^ could be better i guess :) But its great to be out.

A pity the rest couldn't join us but there will be another time ^^ Christmas Eve BBQ at PuiYee house if not will be hosted at Esther house OR At Chalet . . . .

I would rather suffer in your place than see your tears . . . perhaps you could tell me why your tears fell so heavily that day . . . it etched into my heart which sunk it down everytime i think of you

No comments: