Thursday, October 06, 2005

Solved . . .

Yup problem gone . . . not really a problem . . . an assignment done ... i'm happy my, boss is happy. . . not much time now . . . need to rush my report this weekend . . . .

So going back to school in 4 weeks time . . . excited ? Nope . . . i'm better off now actually . . . for some reasons i guess . . . maybe some knew what my reasons are some may not but i guess i just had to go back for for a short term .

Shuffling of classes . . . how would things turn out ?

So how about my driving lisence ? I'll try to get it within 2 months . . .

Studies ? No sweat actually . . . ^^ maybe i'll start attending classes which i deem important . . . and forget about the rest . . . really a waste of time to do things which doesn't add value to my life . . . school . . . would be a fun place i guess ^^

New year coming soon . . . . my wishes ? Guess i had just one wish . . . and its for you folks to find out if you want to know . . . can it be fufilled ? its not impossible but its tough to get it done . . .

Kate ? you're reading this ^^ take your breakfast ok ^^

No comments: