Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Praying Hard

Guess what . . i screwed up my presentation T_T Just when i thought my slides was intresting , it was out of context . . . . T_T

Mr Quek : We are more intrested in your contribution to the company and not what you learn , you are like giving us a lecture on your knowledge . . . *stunned* I wasn't aware the emphasis was on contribution . . . i know its a must, but to be the main focus of the presentation ! I guess i did not find out more . . .

But in the Question and Answer i think i did ok . . . now the problem is ! How will they grade me ! Will i get C ? B ? B+ ? If i get B it isn't so bad B+ would be the best i can get perhaps lucky if they give me that . . . but if they grade me C .... THATS IT ! this is a module which can bring your overall grades up and also do the oppsite . . . . I put so much effort in getting the pictures and reviewing my report . . . now my presentation sucked . . . The first ever in my life . . .

Its about my future prospect . . . .

My Boss told me this : It doesn't mean you do everything , you deserve something .
I know but . . . its just . . . sigh i'll just hope my grade can achieve at least a B+ . . . Was aiming for A .

Sad . . . i'm just so disappointed with my performance. . .

No comments: