Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Adapt ^^

Job assigned to get some test done on some samples . . . . suppose to liase with some company for this test and they promised to get it done on tuesday afternoon . . . failed to send the reports back to me . . failed to meet my requested date of reporting . . . and i fail to meet up to my boss's expectation . . .

Just not firm enough to get things done . . . i'm responsible for this sample reports . . . getting a company to work for you seems to be a hard task . . . first time i had come across such things . . . people fail to complete their task and giving me problems . . . don't wish to push them too far but i guess its time to change the way i handle things . . . if not people will just take advantage when ever they can . . . had to get this test done by friday . . . i hope they keep their word . . . otherwise i'm in deep shit . . . not only will it affect my day it also will affect the impression of me to my boss . . . nevermind . . .

I have solution to this . . . hope they don't play me out again . . . sometimes i wonder why . . . if its urgent things why let a newbie like me handle . . . but again i shall not fail what i'm supposed to do . . . i just had to do what i'm supposed to do . . . just a life lesson to be learned . . .

No comments: