Thursday, October 20, 2005

I bid farewell . . .

And so today was my last day for the whole attachment session with Inspection Department. . . Bid farewell to my boss and of course those lovely and funny collegues of mine . They appreciated my pressence and brought solace to my life. I hope i did brighten up their days when we all laugh at silly jokes and funny moves. Just as things was getting so comforting . . my time there has come to an end . . . 18 weeks was how long i had spend with them. I would miss them though we've parted . . . but thats for the collegues part . . . they have become close friend to me ^^ someone would be nodding her head when she read this ^^ i would miss the bus journey with you and the time spend in the office laughing Miss G ^^ Take care folks i will be returning back there if i become an Engineer one day ^^

I've closed my chapter on this . . . a new chapter of my life is begining . . .

So i'll be going for my pre-enlistment check up tomorrow . . . meeting up with Justin and TuckMun at Redhill ^^ Wonder how would things turn out ^^ We shall see.

And Kate ^^ have you been sleeping well ?

I'm tired . . . . i 'm turning in soon . . . i really don't wish to return to school . . . i got no choice i guess . . .

Time for bed . . .

No comments: