Thursday, October 13, 2005

Reports and Anime !

Been busy lately i guess ? I can't figure out what i have been doing ... but i guess i'm too busy with my reports . . .and presentation stuff ... no gym for months no training for months ... fats building up again ... oh well its alright ^^ i'll get rid of it again -_- "again"

Hope to chill this Saturday ! Oh been watching "Bleach" till episode 53 only . . . craving for more ! but not released yet ! so i have to wait patiently . . . was introduced to this anime by Allan which really made me addicted to it ! Many thanks to him !

I also watched Final Fantasy Advent Children !!!!! COOL and OMG ! What else can i say ? Once its release into theathers here i will watch it again . . . Now i download it for my own viewing pleasure ^^

Oh Kate ^^ make some breakfast for yourself alright ^^

Hao Jie Mei ! Enjoying life ah ! good !

No comments: