Friday, February 06, 2009

What to write ?

Mm .... Pretty normal day today ... took a few photos of the school's lake for project and spend the next few hours doing tutorials with Jerry in the library and laughing over stuff ... Thats the whole day for me ...

Recently i'm quite bothered about something ... but then i wonder why am i so bothered about it when its really none of my business ... i should really stay out of it ... i better keep my mouth tight and just live my life as best as i can ...

"if you really mess up something , reflect and think before you continue ... sometimes certain situation can be salvaged and acceptance from people takes time ... be yourself ... don't despair because it won't get you far ...

I don't remember how we arrive at this conversation but its about " If your love ones become vegetative , brain dead .... blablabla , will you pull the plug off the life support system? "

I got some pretty fast answer from Kitty girl and "Knock your head" lady ... Yes ...~

I was pretty surprised ... because i don't really expect that to come from ladies ... since from ancient times they are the more caring species ... but they gave me pretty logical answers ... which spans from finances , ability to care for the person and ect ect ... But of course the 2 ladies who was questioned by me are nice folks ... they aren't those without feelings ... ya ^^

As for me ... i guess it really depends ... it really depends on a lot of factors ... age ... finances ... and most importantly the person's wishes ...

Mmm ... ... ... and seriously ... i can't think of any good thing to write about ... nothing much ...

" Oh did i tell you ? ... You look very happy when you smile ... ^^ very radiant ^^ very nice ! "

No comments: