Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Need to sleep ...

I didn't know ligament tear can be so bad ... i removed the cast because i want to walk to school ... and now after 2 weeks ... the swelling has gone down a fair bit ... but the bruising is getting very bad ... now my toes are exploding ...~ i told Mum to bring eggs back ... i boiled them and wrap a towel and use it as a heat pack~ ... applied on the bruised areas ... actually my whole foot plus lower calve muscles are quite badly bruised ... now my toes ~ i couldn't sleep till like 3.30 am last night ... the pain was just that bad ... i had to apply lots of pressure to ease off sometimes ... but when i walk ... i don't feel much pain ... my appointment is on March ... because for the quiz and lab today i push it away ... and they don't have any other times slots which suits my school schedule ... i guess i'll just hit the polyclinic this saturday ... i see what those GP has to say ... maybe they will give me a jab ! woot ! ... the painkillers are pretty ineffective now ... so ~ must wait ... I just need my sleep ... the pain can be endured but its hard for me to sleep ...

IF i don't have enough sleep ... i cannot pay attention in class ... sure dozed off halfway ...

Oh God ~ .... i want to run ... i want this leg to heal ... i want my sleep ... i want my active life back ... i promise i will be more careful when walking down the stairs ... no more using handphone ... ~ Ok i think i better go to bed ... early class tomorrow ...

No comments: