Friday, February 20, 2009

Tired ...

Today class ended pretty fast .. 3 hours of AutoCad ... 1 hr tutorial ...

Went to Orchard with the Qy and Kw and Jerry ... Since the girls are getting a gift for their friend we went along to eat there .

Where ? Most Burger ...

And something amusing happen ... or rather funny ... Jerry ordered the butterfly prawns and the Auntie delievered the food without it so Jerry disturb her a bit ... I also disturb the Auntie a bit ... Then the auntie starts to disturb me ...

Auntie : You married ?

Me : No ah !~

Auntie : Then you playboy ?

Me : No No No No ... ( is she thinking that i'm hitting on her )

Auntie : You very cheeky ah ! Are you a pervert ?

Me : Alamak No la ! .... ( What have i got myself into )

The Auntie went off ...

Moments later ... she came to clear some of our trays ... then she give asked ... whats my name

Me : Wen Hao ...

Auntie : AH Beng ?

Me : Wenhao !

Auntie : Ah long ?!

The folks with me were bursting out with laughters ~ ...

Auntie : Wenhao ~ Nice name very ( xi wen ) , but you don't look like that !

Auntie : How old are you ...

Me : 23 ah ...

Auntie : SO YOUNG ! SO YOUNG ! You look too matured liao ... ( old )

Then she pat me and say ... joking ah ...

This auntie seriously can be my grandmother already but still very cheeky with me ... Ok i was cheeky with her first ... since shes so up to it ... i'll play along ... in the end i lost ... >.< So her name was Auntie Wendy ... those kind of lovely aunties or grannies you would find in fast food joints who seems bored serving those people who won't speak to them ... I different ... nowadays i disturb a lot of people ... and people always got bad first impression about me ...

Even the friend of Qy and Kw think i was a pervert ...

My first sentence to him :

Me : want to shake hands ? ( BIG GRIN )

You all tell me smile and be friendly ... now people scared T_T holy cow ! ...

Afterall everyone had a pretty happy moment then ^^ You wouldn't want to know how Jerry was laughing when we were in the Sony Shop ... I think i made people pretty happy today ...

I told this new friend ....

Me : IF you ever wish to quit your work ... you can come and work for me you know ...

He : errr no thanks ah, haha

Me : ( Shit ... he really took my word for it huh )

Me : Hey dude i'm joking only ... if you don't believe what i say just ask Qy and Kw ... lol

What a day ... who says it will always be a sad day ^^ ... Enjoy peeps ... i need to drink some coffee and start working laterz ...

No comments: