Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Alamak Alamak ...

Quiz Frenzy Today ...

Hydrology ... well ... since all help help ... should be ok ...

My Structres I ... ITS OMG ... I CAN DO ... BUT WRONG ! why ! Calculated wrongly ? ... Since i clear Mechanics of Material last semester ... i'm allowed to take Structures 1 ... so basically i move with the flow without failing . This course however is a pre requisite for Structural Analysis Drawing ... and the failing rate very high ... i'm sticking my effort in quizzes so i don't sink so much during exam if it happens to be hard . BUT TODAY OMG ....

All support reactions correct ... but the MEMBER WRONG ! why why why .... my concept to form equations is right .... why why why .... Tomorrow is Microbiology ... Tons of stuff to remember ... but well still alright for that ... Sad ? Fear ? ....

I'm starting to fear ... and its a good sign ... because i think complacency sets in when i'm not afriad ... i want to finish this ... this time i had additional reasons to finish this ... have to pick up fast ... so next week which is my recess week ... i ask Lesle and Oliver if they will be in School a not ... i'll be going back to study ... i'm not trying to act hardworking ... staying at home will just tempt me to rest ... which is already sufficient during weekends ... still a bit more before exam craze begins ... thats when everything break loose ... ... ...

Study for a purpose ...

No comments: