Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th ...


That was part of some random pictures Jerry took while at the chinese garden ... i'm still downloading the rest ... and today is freaky Friday ... or rather ... quite embarassing for me .
First ... went to lab ... printed the documents twice ... because i draw wrongly ... cost me extra dollarz T_T ... Lab ended ... went out after checking i had submit the assignment ... I saw Kaiwen Qian Ying , Huiling , Weiliang .... who went ahead of me and Jerry talking to Yan Ting and Li Ling about Oliver who is in Kenya now ... attending some conference .
THEN ! While i was thinking ... woa they're on pretty good terms ... i heard .... not really the actual replication but somewhat same meaning ...
Kaiwen to Yanting : You have a friend female de long hair .... ...
YanTing : Ah huh ... Why ?
Kaiwen ( Cheeky Smile ) : Oh i got a friend ... wants to know her name ...
Everyone : ( Turn their head look at me and burst out giggling )
Me : ( Trying my best to defend myself ... even Jerry forsaken me ! ) No No No ! I just ....
YanTing : Orhhhhhhhhhh ........
I was quite far so i couldn't hear properly ... Actually ... i should have just went to the toliet ...
So we went for lunch ... with everyone enjoying the moment except me who is going to die of embarassement ... after lunch ... we walk to Jerry car ... but we walk to the wrong carpark ... took the correct path ... and we ... BUMP INTO YANTING AND ASHLINE AT THE MOST IMPOSSIBLE PLACE ...
YanTing : HELLO WENHAO ! ( I think she cannot contain her laughter anymore)
The rest also started to giggle ... Ashline was the name of the girl they asked ... or was it spelt as Ashely ... oh nevermind ~ they went up and talk to her ... and i OF COURSE went straight to another corner ... Its OMG LA ... of all places ... they are there ... the peeps still can tell me its destiny ... i tell you its because today is Friday the 13th ... OMG ... Monday i'll be in deep soup ... Weiliang will be broadcasting in the lecture real soon ... I know how hes going to do it ... and its OMG la~ ...
Its funny and quite enjoyable ... since this incident actually allow us to mingle around more freely ... someone starts a gossip ... people start to poke fun ... people know one another ... you make more friends ... life in the class won't be so dull ... life in school will be much livlier ..
So do i really had something for this Ashline/Ashley ... ? Its actually what Jerry says ... he say i will be attracted to this kind ... so i went along with him ... so ... NOTHING TO DO WITH ME.
Today my another lab mate not present ... also a girl ... Wanying ... since wanying was involved in Red Cross ... she was giving out phamplets the other day ... Kaiwen ... took one ... folded it into a heart ... and pass it to her during one lab session claiming it was from mee .... OMG ... Kaiwen ... like to disturb me a lot ... she lucky i got nothing to disturb her with yet ! YET ! ~ Ya let me intro ... The one on the right is Confucius the middle one is Kaiwen ... and ... QianYing ! ~ ... After they left ... Me and Jerry went to run around Confucius also ... hopping he will give us some luck this year ... ^^ More stories up :P and Happy Valentine's Day people ~
Oh simone message me .... the Groupies celebrating for me sia !~ belated one ! we will wait for Nigel's return ^^ ... Alright ... have to go back to books .... enough random rantings ... ^^

No comments: