Thursday, February 26, 2009

Show u guys some photos

One of the legendary ladies in school : Kaiwen ...
her grades ... is unreachable for the commoners ...
Another legendary person in school ...
You peeps behind ! Will get it from me ... Posters for the Project you all settle !

See the one in orange ? That is another legendary person ...
Everytime exam without fail sure sit around me one ...
THEN ... she always feel sad because she feels that she will fail ...
Results come out ... all A+
Legendary right !

Weiliang ! and my Shirt ... Nevermind about my shirt ...
Weiliang is one WOOT ... You talk to him ! sure get sweep off by him ...

The commando Lesle ... During the exam prep ... we mug together and thats how i know him ! Very smart and lively person ... Today i was in school studying with him also ...

I got more photos which will be posted up soon ...

The boss of this event ... not shown yet !





No comments: