Sunday, February 08, 2009

Saturday gone !

I wanted to do my work ... i had plans ... but ! i failed to carried out my plans fully ...

Supposed to clear Structures Tutorial until i'm stucked at one question ... which got me really fustrated ... i have to solution but i don't understand why it can be worked out in that manner ... and it really gets on my nerves ... then i went to take out my blankets and bed sheet for wash ... because its pretty Sunny in the early afternoon ... So ... i made some lunch ... and after that i went back to stare at that question ... blast music into my ears ... didn't work ... just so grouchy and fustrated today ... Seriously ! Feel like running but i can't ! Then i went to put out the laundry for drying ... I stopped doing my work ...

Then i just rot in front of my desktop for a while and Zhiyang called ... and i went out ... Woa i feel sooo much better after that ... catch "Under World : Rise of ....... " so so only ... But it definately made me feel much lighter ... HOPE I CAN start running next week end ... Sigh~ ... Theres a family dinner tomorrow ... a real big one ... don't feel like going ... because its so troublesome when they have it at restaurant ... and i had to wear proper attire -_- but oh well ... it will be fun when the cousins gather ! ^^

Alright ! Back to my work ... after some clarifications i think i can accept some theories behind solving the questions >.< ah~ .... .... .... Flower deal is off ... Jap boy no time to help out ! !@#!@# Zhiyang also busy ! ... But my sister had quite a big profit ... oh boy if only she let me know earlier ... could have pump more cash into her business ... either way ... i think its a good idea to do business with my Sister ... i think she wants to start something after she graduates ... so i'm going to join in ^^

Ding Ding ! .... The peeps i know often tell me that i look like selling pirated dvds or prawn whenever i tell them to do business ... I gave Nigel some ideas ... and he has some talent in it .. but he LAZY ... now he should be a Bangala there liaoz ... maybe he come back we can sell curry powder together ...

In life ... if you don't try ... you're missing out a whole lot of experience ...

No comments: