Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ok heres some review ...

Week 3 is coming to an end ! So far i think i can manage somehow ... with some help of course .

Let me give you a brief description of what i'm studying ...

I'm in the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering ....
Currently i'm doing modules mainly on Civil Engineering ....
Stuffs like
- Mechanics of materials = Physics T_T ( Extremely tough )
- Foundation Physics = More physics
- Essential Mathematics = This one ok ...
- Environmental Chemistry = can understand a bit
- Fluid Mechanics = MORE calculation
- Engineering Probability and Statistics = Another killer
- Lab work
- Technical Communication = Basically to draft reports like an Engineer >.< ( Project )

So Ya lor .... 1 day 24 hours not enough ... if i had longer time ... i think its not that hard to do well actually :P Finally adjusted myself in .... Mugging and Mugging and of course i don't push myself so much that i stare at questions i don't know ...I go back school and ask those PROS !

I'll let my dearest people like you all ... know the dark side of the folks in school ... you see grading are done in a bell curve manner .... so if you flunk means other people who do averagely may be pushed upward .... so some folks inside there simply don't share their knowledge with you and demand you to share yours with them . Of course for me i share if i know ... but when i ask them back ...GUESS WHAT ? They tell me they don't know .... the following day in tutorial class ... i ask "hey you manage to do all ?" they finish everything ... i feel so sick of them ... you're like using me to climb up and then kill me so you will survive ... if it was really combat in life to fight for survival and i know that you are such a person i would have gladly let you die. So much for being kind and nice to those folks ... Worst still ... they make hell lot of noise in class ... one particular person ... everytime the Professor finish a sentence .... he would "ah huh" , "Yah..so" , "therefore ?" , "absolutely right !" , "Hmm ... Like replying to the professor as if they were having conversation ... Here i am trying to understand what the professor meant ... you make one so much remarks ... I always sit away from him ... but he like glue always stick to my group ... Feel like feeding him some punches .... maybe break all the teeth for his lower jaw so he can shut up ... but .... nah~ maybe 10 years ago i would do that .... i just simply avoid him ... some folks already started to feel irritated by him ... i'll just sit by and watch show ^^ i'll do my stuff and avoid sitting close to him ... :P

So much for now ... maybe weekend i update more ... have to go for my run now ...

No comments: