Friday, August 15, 2008

I almost didn't want to wake up ...

I had a very nice dream ... how wish it had last longer ... but like all things ... everything has an end ^^ Not going to talk about what i dreamt ... maybe some peeps might know but i'm not going to post it here ...

So hows school life after 2 weeks ? I mug books almost everyday till 1+am ... so that i can catch up with my understanding ... actually i'm a few formulas behind for most of the lecture ... so i have to use my time at home to read again and again ... some which i can't understand .. i just had to take it as it is ... The dudes asked me out for drink tonight but ... i told them i cannot make it ... because i have to do prayers for my grandfather ... and after that i have to study again ... so that i have a day at least for myself on saturday ...

Somehow when i look at myself and asked ... Do you think you will really become an engineer ? You love listening more than calculation .... you love talking about feelings more than anyone else ... doesn't make sense but since i step in ... theres no turning back ... theres something i need to obtain here ... 3 years ... but i just want to be happy ...

I'm not happy everyday >.<>.< then we will know if this place is for me or not ... Ok enough about school ....

Jerry and Me take train home ... at about 5 pm ... Jurong West ... the crowd here is amazing ... train entrance would often be flooded by them ... if i'm unlucky i had to wait for 2 trains ... when i get a sit .. it will always be those priority ones ... and EVERYTIME ... yes everytime till date some needy ones would appear in front of me ... of course i give my seat to them ... sometimes when i'm not at the priority seat and those pregnant ladies appear those people ! who had the priority seat will ACT BLUR and don't give them the seat they deserve ... Jerry tell me ... this is very common ... I tell him ... i just hope next time people will let me sit down when i'm not strong enough to stand for long journeys ... i don't get it ... simply don't ... after so many mistakes ... i learn that if you hope to get a smile everyday ... its best to be nice to people ... if you're nasty and impatient to others ... your day will turn out to be the same for you :P

OK ... back to books >.< I want to rest tomorrow T_T

No comments: