Friday, August 08, 2008

I'm back from school ...

After sobbing for like hours when i type the previous post ... i went to meet Jerry and took his car to school ... i'm very blessed to have him driving most of the time which saves me from taking long public transport ... i actually went to check out SIM website last night ... and i spotted something ^^ Psychology :P Thats like the dream course i wanted to do in UNI but got rejected and they are offering it .

Didn't think that my discipline requires so much calculation and formulas and ...... sigh ~

I was talking to Jerry on the way home and i told him how i felt about all these issue . I told him that if one day i have to worry about all these comfortable life i'm living what would happen ? Then he say ... If i was a millionaire today and tomorrow i become a bankrupt ... he would definately see me on straits time mortuary section ... simply because i can't face reality . He did hit the point i'm driving at however , i told him that if you're used to living a financially problem free life and this kind of event happen to you ... YES you can adapt but life will be different . Is that the life you want ? Having to think twice before spending on anything ... we are not saying about being poor here . Its not what i want ... I know myself very well . I don't wish to live in a way where i have to worry for money because if i have to means a lot of things will become a big problem . In order to beat that ... its either i strike lottery ... or get a degree to have a better paying job ... I know and we all know having a degree does not equate to higher income but its a good beginning . Its like a key to open doors which is locked to those without it . There are alternative ways to achieve it, but sometimes it depends on luck ... how lucky can you get ? The thing that is certain is uncertainty ... so we're back to square one .

I may set up stall and sell BeeHoon soon ... :P Some ranting ... i'll let things move and see ... no point stressing myself anymore ... just read slides and do tutorials .... don't know ? ask .... ask until i understand .... its like usual study method for me ... ... i do tutorial, spend 4 hours also yield no result ... no point ... might as well go tutorial class and ask :P

No comments: