Saturday, August 23, 2008

Heehee adjusted in ... i will give my best ... ^^

Alright ... school is like the first time i in army ... scared and scared ... i found my allies of course and i'm testing out the system at the same time . I am still ok in term of understanding because i am always a chapter behind the professor . Its not the end ... so ^^ i'm going to hang in there and enjoy the late night mugging and fretting over studies ... i have to take it in a positive manner ...
I remember years back when i was in secondary school ... i always get F9 for my A maths ... you guys must be surprised ... I was good with E maths but not A maths ... my maths teacher ... Miss Tai then was very nice to me ... when the mid term exam result was out she wanted to see my mother because its meet the parent session ... Mum went and she told her this ... " Your son very playful and very good at consoling himself ... but one thing i must admit ... he very persistence . " I remembered her words even till now as no one had ever praise me with such strong words. For that i slogged myself everyday on A maths ... Eventually i got C5 in O level and i was very happy ... I survive maths but LOL i flunk my pure physics because i simply didn't think much about it ...
Here i am in University ... i always think i'm lucky ... but i think i did make some effort to get to where i am today ... so how can i let it pass me so easily ^^ even if i had to cry to finish this ... i will cry to finish this ... i've come too far to give up ... i got so many folks cheering me on ^^ so i'm alright now ... when you see me in a daze ... actually i'm trying to think of formulas so chill ok ^^ i may not like what i'm studying now because it has no link to what i really want but i love the knowledge i've gained ... :P to be honest i want to get my major in environmental and at the same time do a minor in psychology ^^ YAY PSYCHOLOGY ... my dream la ~ ask shuning .. ask anyone, i want to be in that field ever since young ... now i got a chance to get that ! so i must GET IT BECAUSE I WANT IT ... although in paper like what Allan say ... weird combination ... but i don't really care ^^ .
Anyway i watched Cyborg She with Puiyee today ... the folks all cannot make it ... so only me and her ... and shes the only one who will entertain Japanese Movie request with me ... The rest of the folks don't like sobs movies ahahah ... so how was it ? EXCELLENT LA ... i love movies which can reach into my heart ... i want to feel feelings ... sad or happy ... i want to understand feelings ... i don't get to learn more about emotions now because everybody in school is like so distant ... and thus i am not able to peer into their hearts to see the real them ...
Its a very lonely thing when you can't share whatever you are feeling ... don't you all agree with me on this ? I believe that at some point of your life you may had felt this and at that point of time your heart really cries because its starting to feel lonely ...
^^ Woot ... back to books and i'm running next sunday Nike race :P with Nigel and Kenny ... maybe i'll take some photos :P Till then ... stay healthy and happy ... for we only live once and lets make this life a memorable one ... peace !

No comments: