Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Back Home ... ... With many changes ^^

I'm back ...~ But my house maid is leaving tomorrow ...

Sister just came back from Pattaya too ... except that hers was a short trip away from home ...

Mum and Dad was quite surprised to see me back home at 4 am ... i'm rather tired though but its nice to see them again ... wanted to do some laundry but i guess i leave it till tomorrow ...

So hows Taiwan ? ... I must say ... the ladies there in majority ... quite pretty and sweet looking ...

Ha!!! You folks must be thinking ... what the hell .... you came back after 30++ days just to say the ladies over there are pretty ?

Wait till i get the photos first ok ^^ i never brought my camera there so instead of using words to describe the 30++ days ... i try to get some pictures to do the talking ....

I still miss home .... all the while i wanted to come back badly ...

Oh i manage to clock a new record 9 days no shower ! lol ... the field exercise stretched too long .... some of the guys who went out earlier broke my record ... 10 days no shower !!! Just imagine -_- |||

Ok enough for now ... i need to sleep ... many things to attend to tomorrow :P

No comments: