Friday, May 30, 2008

MILK AGAIN ^^

I encounter something slightly out of the norm yesterday at the supermarket :P

Well since i got let off earlier from camp to get a well deserved break ... i went to get some groceries for my ice box ... thats including milk . While walking there i had to take the underpass to the supermarket from the train station . Its really a routine when for me when i get home from camp to get some stuff there but then the underpass this time was filled with insurance agents to be i guess . I thought my MAFIA looked could intimidate them but i failed ... they started attacking me with questions T_T suddenly i remember my best weapon , I showed them my hand and say sorry ^^ . Its not that i dislike them but i simply won't be able to keep up with those savings plans ... i do save but having to commit when i had no steady income soon is going to suffocate me from all the mini luxuries i enjoy all along . I can't imagine i had no money for milk , i think it would be a terrible world disaster when that happens .

So after the fight with Miss Agent i went ahead uninjured to do my shopping . While waiting to pay at the cashier . A very young child and his mother was paying for their stuff , however halfway both left the cashier with many items still in their trolley . The cashier did nothing , she just continue to scan the items . After standing there for 2-3 minutes and theres no sign of wonderful MOM returning i decided to unload all her items for her ... -_-||| FINALLY after the last item i placed on the belt for the cashier , the mommy return back and say : " Son ... quickly thank uncle for helping us unloading the items " .... I just smile back . ( I can't just leave things there while the queue behind me pile up .. those aunties behind will chop me up into pieces if the queue don't start moving ... )

I paid for my stuff and quickly head home ... AGAIN i took the underpass ... this time i tried to evade those AGENTS but seems like a new one was there .. She tried to block my path ... and i show her my hand lol ... that made her back off from my path ... i overheard her saying this " sobz .. he just show me his hand " shes pretty cute actually but i'm too tired to entertain her plus the previous agent i just destroyed was around so it wouldn't be very nice :P ... and its HOME SWEET HOME

Alright i know some of my dearest friends has become AGENTS ... even my cousin is one also . I know how the thing works definately and what is best for myself . But don't be discourage just because there are people like me around . For now i may not need it but definately when i start working i will get those plans too . Its a necessary thing to do . So its not time for me yet , but i believe everyday there will be people whose investment plans or saving plans matures and wants to continue so don't give up alright ^^ . My cousin is doing very well now and will also be doing very well in the future i believe , as long as you don't give up ^^ .

Like me ^^ i'm still trying to squeeze into a tuna can ahaha ... caleb call me polar bear trying to squeeze into a tuna can ... WHY ? you ask him yourself &^!@#%^@!%#^@!#

No comments: