Saturday, May 17, 2008

The milk's killing me ... ... ... ...

I tried sleeping at 12 last night ... LOL i couldn't sleep at all !!! Went to my fridge ... took out chocolates and milk ... i think i finish 500ml of milk in an instant ... went back and dug out my "treasure box" ... the box where i kept all the letters ... card written to me for the past 22 years ... yes 22 years ... and those small tiny neoprints ! i going to get a new "Treasure box soon" Many many memories inside ... those very old dollar notes i also have ... the rare 20 dollar plastic note was also kept inside ^^

I read through all the cards and letters ... i'm very glad to recieve them ^^ Simone wrote me cards too :P but this year never wirte haha ... then theres some folks whom i sort of drifted apart with ... some who moved away and i've not manage to contact them ... I think the best card was the handmade one by ah ning ... it was many many yearsss ago ... sherrie sent me cards too ... ^^ her handwriting was one of the best back in school ... ^^ mine was first in school too but you have to start counting from the back :P...

but the one that brings lots of smile and tears was obviously "hers"

I would prefer recieving cards as gifts compare to other stuff ... i feel that cards written by people carries a lot more mmm ... weight ... more feelings ...

A gift can be easily forgotten ... but a handwritten card never loses its value ...

^^

I found something intresting too ... last time back in secondary school ... very very long ago when i sit in front of Ah ning ... we use to exchange hand written notes ... I still have them :P ... still good ... except that the pencil marks are slowly fading away ... haha and a lot of my trophies ... ^^ i may not look like it but back in primary school ... i can run fast ... jump high ... :P rope skipping champion too ^^ Javeline 1st in Secondary school :P

But now i very inactive ... hahaha ... i think i better try to take up some activities in Uni ... i'm considering water sports ^^ woot !

Yah .. the milk killed me ... i think i drank too much so when i was sleeping halfway suddenly i get a very bad stomache ...

^^ Thats all for today ^^

No comments: