Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mmm ....

The day i came back from taiwan i met up with some folks ....

Apart from telling them some trainings i went through ... I also told them how people mistake me for an evil man ....

T_T ... Since we don't know the area well ... and we were looking for a particular street in Taiwan ... i went into one shop managed by a lady ... she was on the phone ... MAYBE ! just maybe because of my hair ... she immediately say ... are you here for money ! T_T I quickly explain to her the situation T_T ... when i told simone and gang this ... they burst out laughing lorrrrrrr~~~*@!&#*(!@&#(!&@*#(&

Then at their night market streets ... because of space limitation its quite hard to move around ... i wanted to cut across path ... a guy was standing in front of me ... i took a step forward ... he too took a step forward ... then he quickly apologise when i look at him ... i said nevermind ... then i took a step again ... he too took a step ... THEN i look at him again .. 2nd time he apologise ... we did this for the 3rd time until i step out of it and told him ... please go ahead .. i'll go after you T_T ... he quickly went away ... LIEW ...

Well ... Theres another thing ... the first impression my men had of me ... ( we did an evaluation of all the commanders ... the men would say how they feel about this commander and so on ... )

Guess what all of them said ! .... I got that fierce look ... some even want to beat me up .... LOL but after knowing me they are ok with that ... sianz ... All the time where ever i go i get the same same first impression ... ZzzzzzZzzzzZZz
.. sad huh ... lol but its pretty useful when i'm shielding my grandmother from the crowds at temple :P ^^

Ok ! Mafia Hao must go Chalet liao ... Bye FOlks

No comments: