Sunday, May 25, 2008

I am wenhao ...

... Finally my connection becomes stable ... After 1 month :P

So ? Everything's cool ... kenny's back in singapore ... Nigel never came out today ... i also have no idea ... i "thought" there was suppose to be a gathering thingy but turns out i asked the folks out for movie ... what happen ??? No idea ...

Oh ... My disruption was approved ... ^^ July 27th ORD ! i will return my remaining army days when holiday comes ... so yup ... going back to student life ... can't wait ... this time i'm not going to just go to school and study ... better sign myself up for activities ... poly was a bit of screwed up ... i didn't know how to priortize what was important to me ... so i didn't really have a fufilling life back then ... somehow wasted my life LOL ... well at least i did not screw up the tests back then ... People learn right ^^ so i'm learning too haha ...

Now i'm handling all the chores at home ... if i'm not in camp ... sister will leave everything to me ... she can't do laundry properly ... can't fold clothes properly too ... :P i have to clean up all her hair from the sink trap !@#!@#!@# ... When she gets married .. she will be in deep trouble ... I don't do all these stuff willingly last time ... i would be very lazy to get my ass out of the chair to do all these stuff ... but perhaps after going through all the "trainings" in NS made me more responsible for others ... through out all this while i've developed this " If i want something to be done now ... its best to start with myself before seeking others " mentality ... ^^ Just do it :P

Thats right ^^ I am myself ... i have to be a responsible mafia lol ^^

No comments: