Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Say~

I wonder if i am silly to wait for time to pass,always hoping that even if i'm not your first love but i will someday be your last. That night when i held you was the last ever miracle to me. Without you i am like a caged bird waiting for my next love to come and set me free.

Anyone notice this header ? ... i wonder how many realise this ...

When i was in taiwan ... i had to be vehicle commander ... from destination to destination the ride was about 12 hours .... sounds crazy but yes .... i manage to catch a clear night sky filled with stars ... then one silly questions came to my head ...

What does caring for someone means ?

I gave it a very long thought ... then i came up with a very long answer ...

I can't really translate it into words ... but its about being attentive to the person ... as in paying attention when they require you to ... giving them the support they need ... respect them for who they are .... never critcise them or their dreams ( be supportive man ) .... always ask about their well being ... the list goes on ... can't remember my full answer ... i only know that i was sort of enlightened lol ...

I wonder if i'm right or not .... but i think its not a very sloppy answer though its not perfect either ...

What do you think ?

No comments: