Sunday, March 30, 2008

Byeeee .... ....

First of all ... thanks for reading my blog .... to all those who does lol ...

and ... Ok byebye ^^ I'm off to taiwan .... for training ... last hurdle before i ORD ya !!!

I see many people stop blogging .... see many people stop after a while ... maybe writing your thoughts online isn't so good afterall ... maybe ... just maybe

So put that aside ... i'm not sure if i will come back in one piece lol ... but i hope so la ... later one bird crash into the bunk ... then its byebye to me LOL ...

Ya ... so mm... i met up with this very very important person few days back ... and i must say ... it was very very comfortable to talk with her ... she still got that smile ... that "shuddup~" ... still its her ^^ someone who can sense my emotion well ... i have to thank the heaven for letting me know her ahaha ... simone is going to be angry lol .... but nevermind ... she know who i refering to and YES YOU probably know who u are ... so don't smile smile there ....

What amazed me most is ... she has learn a lot ... in a way i'm glad she does ... afterall its good for her in the long run ... oh and ya ... you said don't miss you ahaha ... i haven't tell you this ... yes i will miss you ^^ ... i will look up to the sky like you told me ... but by now you should know ... i prefer the night sky more than anything ... total opposite from you ^^ ...

mmm .. .. ... . sia ting ting !!!! ello ello ~~~ when i come back i will ask you out first ^^ ....

and and ... one last thing ....

Life is really about choices .... perspective ( ya you taught me that ) .... and having a big heart for everything .~

Bye people i will be back on May~ ...

No comments: