Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Short Breather ...

Yay ... a short breather before i go taiwan ... heng chun camp i heard ... and also mei ling camp .... i don't care the condition ... i've been through a lot of worse living condition so as long as there is a bed ! it is good enough .

Soon ... the men together with me will be walking towards our own path in life ... somehow its a bit sad ... when everything seems so impossible ... we would just endure through it together ... no matter how steep the knoll seems we would help one another to reach the top ... ... this kind of bond ... you can't find it if you just slack around in school ... work ... so i guess i would say being an nsf is really an enjoyable experience ... not that the training is easy or the outfield is extremely comfortable ... its the camaraderie ... its really about the guy who walks beside you ... i know its hard for some to experience this ... but i'm glad i did not "smoke" my way through ^^

Mmm . . . I was telling this guy who is in my section ... he got some BGR problem ...don't let go so easily without trying ... love won't come knocking on your door so many times ... i still believe we all have a lot to learn about loving one another ... its a growing thing ... love can be forever ... if we all learn and never stop growing ourselves emotionally ... so really ... its about being yourself and walking along side your partner ... people say tomorrow is a gift ... i would say every next second being alive is a gift .... so why hold back on being nice to the person next to you ^^ ... it doesn't cost a cent to do that :)

Oh~ i got lots of rash over my body .... because of the vegetation i bashed through during the whole of yesterday ... lots of spider drop onto my face and some even crawl into my back .... ZzzzZzzzZzz Zzzz ZZzzZZzzZZzzz thought it would heal but it took a bit longer than usual ... Even Png got it ... -_- ||| Ok sleep ^^ spent the whole day packing my stuff for taiwan ...

I'll let you guys know more ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.