Sunday, March 16, 2008

Say something nice to your mum and dad ...

^^ I read the last few post i made ... i guess i was pretty heated up when i wrote them >.< ...

Some of the folks know that i'm into those very sentimental soundtracks ... people often ask my choice of music ... why do i choose them ? I get more feelings from those sentimental tracks ... it calms me down ... ^^ it has more feel ...

I just finished watching "Tokyo Tower , Mum and I , and sometimes Dad " its based on a novel which was published by a japanese author in japan .... i think the title itself tells you what the show is all about ... relationship between mother and child ... quite touching ... if i did not remember wrongly ... the book was written by the author because he miss his deceased mum ... something like his biography ..

Sleepzz

No comments: