Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Still its raining . . .

Chatting with my cousin Ah Cong online sure bring the both of us closer ^.^ i use to stay over at his home when ever i had holidays .

He watch me grow up from a baby . . . hes older than me by 4 years . And i watch him grow up mid way . To me hes like an elder brother . . . someone who talk to me and joke with me . At least another person who appreciate me . . . ^.^

So his girlfriend came back from Hong Kong last night and i ask him HEY did she buy anything for me ! . . . He said no T_T but she bought Lao Po Bing ( WIFE BISCUIT ) for him and so i asked him what else did she try there. . . Roast Pigeon ! I bet it taste like chicken . . . Soon i will be going to army and hes starting his degree course soon ^.^

I have booked my medical checkup date OCT 21. . .but i going to change it because its my last day of work so i don't wish to miss it . . .My deferment date ends on March 15 2006 most probably enlisting by next June . . . Though its ARMY only but . . :)

please take care ok . . .

"Eat more fruits . . Drink more water . . . Sleep early . . .Cut down on the milk tea"

How funny its raining cats and dogs lately . . . whos crying by your side my dear friends . . .offer them a shoulder or a hug if you can ok . . . i don't know but the atmosphere i feel is so . . sad

I'm around always ^.^ call my hotline ! Open 24 hours ! If you don't believe check with my Jie Mei she can verify one !

No comments: