Saturday, July 30, 2005

Oh man ! No fire T_T

My stove is outta gas . . . now i can't do any cooking . . . very hungry . . . so i use my microwave machine to cook instant noodles and it taste awful . . . fire still the best for cooking .

Yesterday . . . Randall , Goh , YiJie , Gillian , Zhong Wei , BG and me went for dinner at Pasir Panjang Berth 3 . . . the food was very nice ! The chicken wings ! Char Kuay Tiao ! Fish ! Now i'm so hungry . . . As it was the first time we eat out in such a big group it was kind of awkward . . . or rather shy as the folks are dying to pay for everything . . . there will be more coming up dinners together i guess . . . Better get my car lisence fast . . . can drive my folks and friends and my girl to eat there . . . ^.^ The food there nice . . . For the first time i was eating there ^.^ and there is the so call romantic MacDonald which is facing the seaside . . . operates 24 hourly during weekends . . . so yup i guess the ladies are right . . . they find it romantic . . have yet to try it out ^.^. . .

I still have not get my pay at all . . . bank has no reserves . . . hope it comes soon . . .

Need to get a watch . . . guitar . . . sets of shirts and pants . . . new shoes . . . slippers . . . bicycle . . . ^.^ and a necklace ^.^. . .

I hope i get to make the passport didn't went down to ICA building today . . .crap i wonder when i get the time to do it . . . need to book the place for Klung mountain trail soon . . . anyone keen to join ? the mountain 510m above sea level only i think . . . one full day set of early in saturday morning and come back most likely in the late evening . . . i want to go ! Just give me a call and let me know . . . limited vacancies only and yes its in Malaysia . . . so get ya passport renewed if its expired . . . i guess i had to make a new one . . .

Hope to get the bicycle soon ! Going to trash the one in my storeroom . . . too heavy . . . plus the body frame is not firm . . . once i get it ^.^ its night riding time ! Should be asking Xiao Mei for the ride ! Haha . . .

So folks chalet . . . the guys side i had no problem coordinating . . . the ladies side a bit hard . . . i only got some comformation from some so kindly drop me a mail or something to notify me when is your busy period over . . . don't wish to plan one which no body enjoys ^>^ .

Mail me at aw_wenhao@hotmail.com or awwenhao@gmail.com . . . ^.^ thanks !

And if YOU are reading this . . . I hope you are fine . . . take care of youself ok . . .

Ok going back to Ace Combat 5 !

No comments: