Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Sick

I'm down . . . tired ! I didn't went to work today because i feel so dizzy when i woke up ! I guess partly is because i did not have enough sleep lately plus last night i seriously can't get to sleep which i don't know why . . .

Now i must go down to polyclinic to get MC for my supervisor.

Life has been rather smooth sailing for quite some time . . . yet smooth sailing journey also means that i feel kind of lonely at times . . . Well i guess this is just a phase of life too . . .

Is this fate or is this destiny ? I wonder . . . what the future has for me . . . i hope to graduate soon from poly . . . i just wish to leave this place as soon as possible to start another new phase of my life . . . who will i meet ? who will i end up with ? I dare not think about it anymore . . . its beyond my control how things could happen right in front of you . . . before you can even react
changes would have been made . . .

Two more days to go . . . i'm looking forward to weekends . . . to go out with friends . . .

I'm tired . . . but yet my heart never rest . . . why . . . . . .

No comments: