Thursday, July 14, 2005

I'm really sick this time

Well i didn't turn up for work again . . . 2nd time . . . fever . . . cold . . . cough . . . sore throat i think my Boss pass it to me . . .

Got two new comers at my inspection side . . . both University student ..Gillian and Joanna .

Yesterday Contract Inspector Randall and Goh took us to the site to see the vacumn test of a tank after that they took us for a tea break at the canteen . . . during this time Randall spoke a lot to us . . .

He spoke of reality stuff or more like what this working society is like . . . . Money and Influence will induce power . . . it kind of bite into me . . . i was still dreaming . . . in my world of comfort .

"What is it that you want to gain from a person and always know your aim"

Sharon once said to me . . . those powerful people will not waste time talking to you if you have nothing for them . Why should they even waste time on you ?

I told Randall " why make your self so unhappy by trying to lift another person up "
Goh : It will help to make your life easier
Randall : You need to mix around both good and bad people . . . you will need their help
at times.

Inside me : Is this how everything function in life in reality ? I use to believe about just being happy . . . easily content and it cost me a lot or rather cost me someone.

If this is how the real world is about then i must guard myself from everything . . . when speaking to them i found that they were wearing a mask . . . to shield their weakness . Its hard for me to grab who they really are . . . adults . . . feeling isn't so important to them . . . other things matter more . . . too much empathy i have . . . i wonder where i can rest in this world . . . if i become like them one day . . . i would have to lose this empathy i had for people . . . i'm too emotional to be like them . Well i not going to think so much about what they say anymore but i know their words are true . . .

^.^ I'm still looking for the one who can share my happiness and sadness with . . . maybe someday she would appear in front of me . . .

No comments: