Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Reflection ...

I didn't stay back with the folks in school to deal with those remaining online lectures since i had an appointment for my ankle . I was just on time and after i submitted my documents i only had to wait for like 15 minutes and it was my turn to see the doctor . Basically he twist my ankle in various angles to check if my ligaments are back in place and told me that the reason why its still painful is probably due to the damaged done to the muscles . He just caution me to be careful with my activities and allow more time to set in so that the muscles and ligament will heal .

Then i made my way home ...

I always think a lot during the journey back home but i never manage to write down what my thoughts were during those times ... since i just finish listening to the online synchronous tutorial i thought i should just write something here before i go and clear up my work again ...

Have you ever had situations where you stand back and look at yourself and say " what am i doing here ? " "What was all these about " "Were they even necessary? " Its a pretty strange thing .

As for myself , i don't really understand what i'm going through now . Then i look back and look at all the mistakes i've done , pondering about the love that left me ... and it does bring a tinged of sadness to the heart . Then all those " was that necessary ? " " why did that even happen ? " pop into my mind and i would picture that whole "what if" thing again . Call that daydreaming and it might probably fit that category ... probably my reflection time ^^ a reminder to myself i guess .

Was that a reason why sometimes people look back to their past and have those very nostalgic moments ... sometimes i asked, why do people have to go through so much emotional rides in life just so that they truly appreciate what they have ... why can't it be an innate ability ? Was this the only way for people to mature ... was this the only way for us to remember ...

Maybe its the rain ... maybe its the old folks i saw at the hospital that made me wrote this ... Time is escaping through my hand every second every minute ... not looking back at me and say hey " wenhao if you don't hurry and treasure me now , eventually one day i will leave you " Knowing all these ... i still look back at the time that has already left me ... i do look forward to whats coming ahead ... but the looking back thing didn't ceased ... perhaps ... just perhaps i left something back there which i wanted very badly ... ^^ the rain has ceased .. so will this entry ^^

This is purely random thoughts ... so don't go come tag and say wenhao you ok a not ? if i not ok i comfirm call you peeps lol ... alright ... thats all for now ^^ for goodness ! if you do read at least tag "hello" !

No comments: