Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lets see ... Heres something ~

Heres a story ...

When i was in the army ... i was the sergent for my detachment of 5 guys ... since we must dig this baseplate position ... there is a man allocated to this job ... but you know its hard to dig when so much load on you ... and when you are thin and strengthless ... its even harder ... so who do the job for my 4th man ... ? Me ~ one of the few who dug for their men first ... when we were doing this proficiency test ... i dig with my guys ... since i can land the hits heavier and harder to the soil ... thats my way of telling them ... i'm no different from you all ... just because of the rank i have ... it doesn't mean i will just let you suffer ... Thats not me ... if i can help you ... i will help you ... if i can't help you ... I STILL try to give what i can ... What i don't wish to go through ... i also don't wish to go through , i too don't wish them to go through ... my men didn't give me problems ... maybe some mischief at times but when its time to be serious ... they are very serious ... they cook magee for me ! ~ thats the nicest thing they do for me ... outfield i run here run there ... so i got no time to cook ... then they will cook for me ~ for that ... i had a pretty enjoyable time when serving my days ...

So why ... is the time outside of army so fake ... ? People just like to shield up and not open their arms to others ... why ? ~ i know of some ... who told me that they will never share willingly ... this is the kind of society we are living in ... some tell me i should just rely and don't bother about others ... wth ? ~

.... .... I had a pretty wonderful night ^^ so~ time to sleep~

No comments: