Sunday, March 08, 2009

Ding Ding ^^

Yesterday night went out for dinner with Zhiyang and Weiyang ... and we tried our luck with those UFO catcher ... seriously 3 23 yr old guys playing with those machine ... you must be thinking whats on our mind ... and Zy and Me caught something ... :P Weiyang gave up ~ Then they decided to watch "Coming Soon" ... I am very bad with these kinds of movie ... but i know someone who is extremely good at this ... So i got some shock of my life last night ... T_T yes the whole chair shook when i jump >.<

Just cleared 1 tutorials ... and i had still had 4 more to go ... 10% of a formal report left to write ... and revision for exam ... Did i mention that my exams is next month ? ... The pace is WOW amazing ... but I WILL MAKE IT ! No buts ~ so good luck to the rest of the peeps as well ... Then if all things goes well ... I WILL BECOME A YEAR 3 STUDENT ... sounds great huh ... yeah I also hope so too ! ^^

So i'm just waiting for Nigel's return ... and Kenny's return ... When nigel return ... the folks will meet up one time ... a big one i thing ... then i will go into my cave and study ... you probably won't see me blog at all for like 2 months ? Kenny will return during my 3 month holiday ... and woo more outings ... i probably find some crap jobs to kill time and earn a bit of money ... because i will be going back to finish up the 1 month NSF liability ... So EVERYONE in school ... HANG IN THERE ! :P

Just push yourself ... today quite good ... 4 hours do 5 question ... LOL ... yesterday even better 5 hours write a few pages of report only ... its camping in school for me ... i'm more productive in school ... maybe i write too slow ... and my fingers too fat to press calculator in a fast way ... theres this goddess in school who MIGHT just impart me her skills lol ...

She watch horror movie not scared ... seldom got much opinions ... pretty kind ... pretty patient when coaching me stuff ... not afriad that i will sell her ... in fact i won't ... err when you look at her you think she looks like a block of ice ... but no ...~ you will be sooo wrong if you think shes a block of ice ... and her memory is incredible ... she can remember i dun like bitter gourd but i still eat it anyway ... oh ! when she drink water ... her face change colours ! quite sensitive to heat ba i guess ... and SHE BLUSHES ... ... ... ... she probably tsk at me when she read this lol ...

Ok i'm in a rush for time ... need to go grandmother's house ^^ I'll catch you folks in 2 months time alright :P In the meanwhile ...stay happy stay cheerful ... don't let the heat get into you ... drink more water ...

The only time when you truly fail is the time when you give up ...

No comments: