Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ding Ding ...

Woa ... Was pretty rush today since the Hydraulic Lab ended a bit later ... Rush to get the TUNA SUB and ... wenhao ... wenhao !~

I look around ... WOA its Joanne and Aisha ... was on the way for my next lecture ... so i had to eat the sub on the way ... but i decided to talk to them for a while ^^ ... Both still look very beautiful as time passes ^^ and they graduating next year :P And i will be making some arrangements for some visiting ! ...

So Crystallography has finally ended with me getting a B+ on average i guess ... thats a rough estimate for the 4 quizzes i took over the past 3 months ... and i'm so glad its over ... my GPA like 3.19 only ... unlike the other peeps ...3.5 and above lol ... I AM TRYING HARD TO GET AS MANY As THIS SEMESTER ... so all these need hard work ... no choice ... no one will study for you ... you control every thing you do and you make sure you are good at it . ^^

Back to work ...

No comments: