Sunday, March 01, 2009

Rain + Melodies ...

What do you get when you throw me alone at home with + raining heavily + those classicals music ...

You get a reallly soft mafia ... -_- ...

I just poured through my Past year papers for maths and some are pretty tough questions ... tomorrow on i will be camping in school till pretty late ... so i DON'T SLEEP unecessarily ...

I always wake up at 8 .... but i return to sleep after i silence the alarm clock ... I PURPOSELY put extremely far away from my bed so that i will walk a certain distance and it should stop my sleepiness BUT IT FAILED ! .... i drag my self to shower ... AND STILL FAIL ... the only way i can stop it is keep myself away from my room and bed T_T that is to go to school ... luckily today i manage to do some work ... if not i have no idea what will happen to me ...

Seems like my memory is getting very bad ... i keep writing the wrong numbers and my memories are all jumbled up ... maybe not enough practice i guess .

I wonder what got into me this semester ... this is soooo not me ... my focus is totally out !

I think i knew what was going on >.< but how to stop it ! ... Ignore ? Forget ?

I guess i just stay back to study in school ... stay away from my desktop ... stay away from my comfort zone ... i had to do this ... -_- if not ! i comfirm sweep floor next time ...

I'm spending too much time dreaming about unnecessary things ...

23 liao ! still like that ... &*@!^#*&@!#^*& wth ~

No comments: