Friday, November 07, 2008

Woa~

Today got Physics Quiz ... not too bad ...~ can do , but energy conservation a bit lost ... Got back my fluid mechanic result ... waa very shocked ... i thought i can score like 8/10 but came back with a 5/10 3 unexpected errors ! when i redo again i found out i overlook some figures ....

JM was sitting beside me and he scored full marks .... he did not said a word after he saw my grades ... hes being polite ~ pretty thankful~ but doesn't really matter to me ... When i first recieved it ~ my heart naturally sink and they why question start popping out in my head ... i was very well prepared for this but WHY ? Then i had to tell myself to stop ... and i tell myself to learn from this mistake and not repeat it in the exam ... the quiz do count in the overall grade but whats done is done ... i have to overlook that expectation i had for myself ... i had to accept it and learn from my mistakes ...

As a whole i think i had high expectation for myself ... and sometimes i have to really remind myself that sometimes things won't go my way even if i put in a lot of effort ... just go in the exam hall and be myself ... can do means can do ... for now just revise ^^

No comments: