Thursday, November 13, 2008

The rain ... the aches ... the disappointment ...

When i thought i had done my best preparation ... i went into the exam hall ... temperature was very cold ... and i was shivering while doing the paper ... i almost walk out because i simply cannot do even half of the paper ... i tried but i am not confident ... some which i really couldn't write any thing down, i had to leave them blank ... for some, its until the last minute then i thought of the solution which i quickly pen it down ...

All that was in my mind when i glance at the question was ... "i'm so dead" ~

I can only shake my head when i leave the exam hall which lasted about 2 hours 40 minutes ...

I tried ... tried so hard .... yet why like that ? why at the crucial moment ... everything just crumbles down .... my mind want to go blank but i had to stop spacing out .... feel like crying so i might feel better ... but then i just feel so disappointed ... with everything ... i had to tell myself everything is over ... just forget about it and focus on the other upcoming ones .....

1st paper ! i think there is this 70% chance i might fail .... i hope i am wrong

Tomorrow is maths ... and sigh~ ... i revised for it days ago ... seems like i forogtten everything ... i think i am stupid .... ~ ~

No comments: