Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Its just not meant to be ....

Ever had a blank out during examination ? ... I almost did ... and even though the temperature was like 20°C i was perspiring .... my palm was perspiring too ! Just panicked ... and yes i made a lot of mistakes which i normally won't ...

Tabulated ... i think today paper at most earn me 40 marks ... ( with compassion ) ... if i did not make those silly mistakes ... i should be able to pass but ... ... ... Its over but >.< i just don't get it ... why things turn out this way .... this is the third paper and i'm sitting for another one tomorrow ... after which i had 2 more to go ... i just feel like stopping ... when i pen my solutions i was like thinking ... so what are my next plan ? Study in SIM ? Or go to work .... or what .... ? What can i do ? WHAT should my next path be ? Everything is like so out of place ... trying to keep myself calm and just finish the exam ... probably my last time in NTU ... its just not meant to be ... i'm just not good enough ... i tried ... but the results ... it just doesn't reflect the amount of effort i had poured in ...

Day and night ... study and study ... i force myself to get out of home and travel to school so i can focus purely on books ... everyday i spend like 10 over hours revising work ... but everything just crumbles during exam ... no point crying over spilled milk some may say but its just so heavy ...

I just feel so sad ... yes you heard me ... i'm sad ~

I'll finish my exam and most likely ( depends on the result ) chances of applying for withdrawal is very high ... then i'll go back to finish my 1 mth NS liability ... and during this time ... figure out whats most important to me ...

I'm so sorry peeps ... but i've tried ~

No comments: