Friday, November 21, 2008

Whats the best thing about my life ?

Seriously have you ever asked yourself this ? Whats the best thing about your life ?

For me i can tell you that ... my life is considered to be very good ... I have enough to eat , a place to sleep , have been in love before , great friends , great schoolmates , very good family members . I couldn't ask for more ... my only wish is i can keep everything the way it is forever ... it might sound naive ... but yes if you think its naive of me to think in that way then i have to say i love my life this way no matter what you think ...
I don't need branded to survive ... i just need my folks to smile ... because when i am down the only thing that keeps me going is their trust in me ... their non pressuring assurance that i just have to do my best and wait for the results was a very good motivation ...
I needed my friends to be happy ... because when i am hit worst they will always be there to tell me that life is still good ... and chances are everywhere ...
And really ... life is that simple and great ... i may have been out of love ... but without that love before , i guess i won't really know how to love a person ... or rather how precious love can be ...
So what ARE the best thing about your life ... ?

No comments: