Saturday, November 15, 2008

Everything is overkill ~

Maths ... was alright ... not so much to worry ...

Now another 2 MAJOR CORE ... Mechanics of materials and fluid mechanics ....

Heavy subjects ... with heavy theories and formulas ... ~ I will just finish this and proceed on ...~

Tuesday and Wednesday will be the exam for those 2 .... ~

Can make it or not doesn't matter ... ... told my Mum and Dad what happen for my Stats ... they tell me not to be so upset ... just finish my exam and focus on the rest ... until the result is out don't give up ...

I almost want to give up the rest ... but somehow or rather ... i still hang on ... why ? Not sure , maybe because i already made a promise to myself that no matter what i cannot stop halfway ... its just too irresponsible ... I'll just finish everything off with a bang ^^

No comments: