Sunday, November 02, 2008

hows the war coming~

Theres a saying .... you fail to plan ... you plan to fail ...~ am i planning ? I did a timetable for revision ... and really its not sufficient ... but i'll make do with every hours i can spare ... saturday will be in school full day ... sunday also ... i rejected Nigel's invitation for lan~ and probably for the next coming 4 weeks i will be in school everyday till 10.30 pm ... its my last effort to push myself . Whatever the outcome is ^^ i'll just see how it turns out ...

Studying in NTU is woa challenging ~ try doing Eng Courses~ the load is amazing~ Its fun~ and i hope to continue my time there ^^ Mum gave me the usual smile ... and the green light to get bike license if i am still in school next semester ^^ She say one thing " Get those with low horsepower ! She doesn't want me to speed~ and get myself into uncessary dangers but she understand my concerns about the time spent on travelling is just not worth it ... so ^^ for them for myselves i'll just not give up ~ its not the end yet !

So you too, who is studying like theres no tomorrow shouldn't give up trying ... i know it sucks but bear with it ... you will emerge a better person through these ordeals ... the punishing hours spent on notes , tutorials and past year paper ... endless discussion with friends to understand how formulas work ... all theses won't be for nothing ... it slowly shapes you as a person ... turning you into someone who don't give up easily when problem arises ...

No comments: