Friday, July 07, 2006

Time is flying . . .

LOL i'm so afriad that i overslept and forget to turn up for Shixiang's job . . . because i'm such a pig you see . . . sleep at 3 am wake up at 3 pm . . . now closing to 2 am and i'm not asleep yet . . . and i have to turn up for work at 9am . . .

But well ^^ i set 3 alarms on my cell so i should wake up . . . unless . . . it rains like today . . .

The job is a bit on and off for now . . . cause i will be rotating with shixiang . . . so if he wants to spend some lovey lovey time with Joanne i will gladly take over his work for that day . . . till the other guy who is going for NS stop working then maybe i become full time till MY turn . . .

I will become a monk at the Shaolin Camp in Tekong this Sep 9 like Esther said , !*&^#!*&@^ i will be enlighten when i go there . . . LoL I'm looking forward what they can do to me . . .

I saw quite a few lecturers today and they were quite surprise why i was still around . . . I suppose thats my last visit to NYP . . . perhaps ^^

I like this phrase taken from "School Rumble's Yakumo"
<Rather than regretting not doing something , just do it and regret later>
Yeah its like if you want to befriend a pretty girl from taiwan who speaks good english just follow this ^^ lol . . . Don't smack me dude . . . but MAN you got to do it ! you will soon become a monk like me too ! so don't waste this opportunity when you have it . . . don't be shy ! ! !

The right "timing" to do certain things are very critical in life's phase . . . like people always say once you miss it theres no second chance , even if there is it isn't the same . . . so grab it when you have it . . .

I ALSO RUNNING OUT OF TIME . . . 74 DAYS LEFT T_T not enough . . .

No comments: