Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Something new about Kenny . . .

LOL i know you will read this but i'm serious . . .

I miss out something earlier on . . . until i had my apple i remember just now at NTUC . . .

Kenny : I'm getting some fruits for my parents . . .
Me : Oh ok . . .

So i was telling him about apples while he was looking . . . and telling me about his parents . . . the mother especially . . .

Heres my thought about him . . .

Good friend . . . definately . . . now i'm thinking hes going to be a fillial son . . . not that the rest of you aren't fillial . . . but seldom i get to see that side unless i happen to be in situations like what happen now . . . so ya back to kenny . . . we got some apples already then Kenny said he wants his fruit dish to be more colourful with a variety of fruits . . .

Mm . . . thoughtful . . . hes not being the funny kenny when he says that so i could tell hes serious . . . Kenny can be serious when hes into something . . .

Kenny : I take more notice of my parents now . . . .
Me : I suppose as we age we do notice how they aged too . . .
Inside Me : ( Your parents are lucky to have you )

Ding Ding plus points for you . . .

Mm . . . Great guy . . . He was like saying i'm shopping like an UNCLE !!! lol oh well ^^ i'll try to do something about it . . .

Thats all . . .

Tomorrow must go visit 2nd aunt in hospital . . . she had a surgery to remove something BAD inside the stomach . . . Then i must go school to get my cert . . . Then . . . training . . .

So fast another week going by . . . No time to waste anymore . . .

No comments: