Friday, July 28, 2006

A dream . . .

I had a . . . dream . . . last night . . . wasn't a nightmare

But its just a normal dream . . . it makes me feel so painful though when i woke up . . .

I've no idea how i should go about saying it . . . its just something i wish i won't have to see with my own eyes . . . though i know deep within me someday it will happen but i just don't wish to see it happening right in front of me . . . i just want to ignore this . . . because it doesn't change any part of my life even if it happens . . . its none of my concern . . . but i know i will be affected by it a lot . . . its definately out of my control . . .

I don't understand why i am still able to feel it now . . . maybe its there for life . . . just . . . don't appear in my head anymore . . . sigh~

No comments: