Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Headache . . .

I just bought the U ZAP from OSIM . . . not for myself but for my mother . . . because she mention before that the U ZAP might be good . . . "can try", so today i just buy one back . . . Shixiang say that i never even consider about it and just bought one immediately haha as long as i want to give something i don't really care the price since its for someone important to me . . . hope shes happy . . . Haha but she told me don't waste money on such things anymore . . . then she say maybe I Gallop would be good LOL i can't afford that yet . . . but well shes happy overall and thats all that matter to me . . .

. . . .Terrible Headache this few days . . . maybe i didn't sleep enough . . .

Just recall back that Miss Tai my secondary maths teacher well now married but i too use to addressing her in that manner . . . she would call PROFESSOR AW WEN HAO ! WHERES YOUR HOMEWORK ! , " HOWCOME FAIL AGAIN " . . . ahaha everytime she call me that way i would feel so happy . . . though shes scolding me but her tone wasn't and i like her very much . . . i use to fail my additional mathematics a lot back then and there comes a point she ahs to speak to my mum and she says that i'm very good at comforting myself even when i fail so many times . . . as far as i'm concern shes one of the person i would remember for life because she recognise who i really was and for that i'm very happy . . . though i'm the one who talks a lot and get poor grades she didn't treat me like a bad kid . . .

I love the time back in secondary school then where you can be yourself . . . your true self with those trust worthy classmates . . . ^^

Cong drove me home after work and hes going to Hong Kong tomorrow so pass him 4 Chrome Locks and talk about what he would get for me . . .

Very tired . . . Headache . . . but not going to rest . . . must finish my stuff first . . .

Night all . . .

No comments: