Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Thomson . . . Families . . .

This work i'm doing now is . . . mm . . . boring ? in a way because it gets pretty quiet where there is no one . . .

Good PART : I saw "Apple Hong" the 9 pm drama actress . . . hope i get her name right . . . and some other actors and actress . . . and pretty girls ^^ See no touch . . .

The worst part . . . Loving MARRIED couples KEEP APPREARING in front of me . . . Now it really sink me in . . . LOL . . . I'M SINGLE ! GOD !!!!!!! Yes . . . it makes me think of many stuff again . . . T_T

When will my future bride to be appear ? Guess it won't appear if i don't work hard to find her
. . . Maybe i'll bump into her someday . . . But i cannot imagine myself getting married . . . being a father and having to work like mad just to keep my familiy alive . . . i can't see it happening . . .

Mmm . . . Dread having one yet yearn to have one . . . when i have it i didn't know how to take care of it . . . then when its gone i start to think of it . . . wanting it . . . Guess i'll leave it at that . . .

Maybe because recently i keep listening to Li Sheng Jie - Chong Lai . . . To start over again . . .

LoL not possible . . . it never was . . . hated that fact . . . !@#!@#!@ . . .

Guess i still . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ~ ~ ~

No comments: